Legacy Hutterite White Goose Down Duvet
$599.99 USD - $899.99 USD$549.99 USD - $849.99 USD
Hutterite White Goose Down is the most prized of all domestic downs raised in North America. Our Legacy Hutterite White Goose Down Duvet is our lightest and warmest down duvet available. Nothing equals the luxury of Hutterite Down.
Our soft and airy down-proof 600 Thread Count cotton sateen shell is filled in British Columbia, with this luxurious down, using our own unique sealed baffle box design, creating a duvet of uncompromising quality.
- Shell: 100% cotton, 600 thread count
- Fill: 100% Hutterite white goose down
Features & Benefits:
- Extra Warmth - ideal for cold sleepers
- Supreme white goose down fill gives an extra soft and warmth-insulating duvet
- Baffle box construction, even and extreme warmth - no cold spots
- Double piped bound edges
- 8 anchor loops (Twin size: 6 anchor loops)
- Fill Power: 800+
** Due to health reasons, duvets are final sale.
Sizes AVAILABLE (in stores & online):
Each item is sold individually (one per package). Limited quantities available, please call and verify availability at the store as stock changes daily.
- Twin: 62" W x 88" L - 23 oz fill
- Double: 78" W x 88" L - 27 oz fill
- Queen: 90" W x 90" L - 32 oz fill
- King: 106" W x 90" L - 36 oz fill
- Super King: 114" W x 93" L - 41 oz fill
- Shell: 100% Cotton, 600 Thread Count
- Fill: Hutterite White Goose Down
With careful use, a down duvet should only require washing every 5 to 10 years, if at all. A small duvet can be laundered in a domestic front load machine. Larger sizes will require a commercial front load machine. Set the washer on gentle or delicate cycle and use a cool water wash and rinse. Set the machine to the maximum load capacity and add an appropriate amount of non-detergent liquid soap (such as woolite or zero). Allow the machine to fill and the liquid soap to dilute. Do not use any type of fabric softener. Submerge the down duvet into the water spreading it evenly. Allow the cycle to complete, and then put through a second rinse cycle. This will ensure all soap residue has been removed.
Click here to learn more about your down duvet