- Deep Pressure Stimulation (DPS) mimics the sensation of being held or hugged, which promotes a sensation of calm
- May help with insomnia, anxiety, restlessness, sensory processing disorders, and related issues
- Comes with easy care, 100% cotton cover
Thank you for your generosity and support! With your help, we raised $5000 for Kids Help Phone and Jack.org through the sale of our Balance Weighted Blankets.
Weighted blankets leverage the power of Deep Pressure Stimulation (DPS) to mimic the sensation of being held or hugged. Their use has been shown to increase serotonin and melatonin levels, while decreasing cortisol, in order to promote relaxation and calm in those with insomnia, anxiety, restlessness, ADD/ADHD, autism spectrum disorder, and related issues. Weighted blankets can be used several ways: to cover the body while sleeping, wrapped around shoulders while sitting, or laid across the lap or legs.
Our Balance Weighted Blankets come in two sizes and three weights -- 7 lbs / 54" x 72"; 12 lbs / 54" x 72"; and 17 lbs / 60" x 80". They have a breathable, 100% cotton shell, which is filled with hypoallergenic glass microspheres. Additionally, our weighted blankets feature twill ties on the corners to securely anchor their cotton cover in place.
Optional Fleece Cover
Make your Balance Weighted Blanket extra cozy with this removable super soft fleece cover!
For more information about weighted blankets, visit this page!
- For optimal, safe use, a weighted blanket should be no more than 7-12% percent of user's body weight
- Not recommended for children under 3 years old
- Blanket should never be placed above the shoulders or over the head while sleeping
- Never use a weighted blanket to restrain a person
WEIGHTED BLANKET FABRICATION:
- Shell and cover: 200 thread count 100% cotton
- Fill: micro glass beads with polyester fill
OPTIONAL FLEECE COVER FABRICATION:
- 100% Polyester
- 7lbs / 54" x 72"
- 12lbs / 54" x 72"
- 17lbs / 60" x 80"
SKU: HDLQBKWTGY / HDLQBKWTFC
Cotton blanket cover: Machine wash and tumble dry on regular settings. Iron as needed. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
Weighted blanket insert: Machine wash delicate and hang to dry. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
Optional Fleece Cover
Machine wash cold on gentle cycle. Use a gentle detergent. Tumble dry on a gentle setting with low or no heat. Add dryer balls to increase drying efficiency. Do not iron or dry clean. Do not use bleach or fabric softener.