- Designed Exclusively for QE Home.
- Luxuriously soft Modal® blend jacquard fabric.
- Machine washable and dryable.
A deep purple-grey Modal® blend jacquard that brings a new level of silkiness to snuggling under the covers. Printed with a meandering taupe sprig motif with hidden birds and butterflies.
Details: Duvet Cover reverses to silky soft 300 thread count 100% cotton sateen. Boudoir cover has a pleated centre and grosgrain ribbon appliqué. Duvet covers, pillow shams, and solid euro pillows feature piped edges and zipper openings. Duvet covers feature inner twill ties to keep duvet in place. All pieces sold separately.
BeechBliss MicroModal® is a hypoallergenic, eco-friendly fabric derived from sustainably grown and harvested European beech wood trees. The fine fibres have the softness of silk and the breathability of cotton, making the fabric lightweight, moisture-wicking, and exceptionally smooth to the touch. Ideal for those with sensitive skin.
Sheeting: Shown with Bamboo in Bone. Also coordinates with Aruba MicroModal® Porcini and Living Quarters 300TC Cotton Sateen in Shale. Throw ideas: Grey, taupe, bone, or purple. Beaconsfield Bedskirt, or Purple Cotton Blend Bedskirt.
ITEMS AVAILABLE (IN STORES & ONLINE):
All coordinating items are sold separately. Please call and verify availability at the store as stock changes daily.
- Twin: 62" W x 88" L
- Double: 78" W x 88" L
- Queen: 90" W x 90" L
- King: 106" W x 90" L
- Super King: 114" W x 93" L
PILLOW SHAMS (SOLD INDIVIDUALLY)
- Queen: 30" W x 20" L
- King: 36" W x 20" L
- Size: 26" W x 26" L
BOUDOIR PILLOW COVER
- Size: 24" W x 12" L
SQUARE CUSHION COVER
- Size: 18" W x 18" L
- Duvet Cover - Face: 60% Polyester, 20% Cotton, 20% MODAL®
- Duvet Cover - Backing: 100% Cotton, 300 Thread Count
- Bedskirt - Skirt: 60% Polyester, 20% Cotton, 20% MODAL®
- Bedskirt - Deck: 80% Polyester, 20% Cotton
- Pillow Sham - 60% Polyester, 20% Cotton, 20% MODAL®
- Euro Sham - 60% Polyester, 20% Cotton, 20% MODAL®
- Boudoir Cover - 60% Polyester, 20% Cotton, 20% MODAL®
Machine wash cold on gentle cycle, inside out with zippers closed. Use a gentle detergent. Tumble dry on a gentle setting with low or no heat and remove promptly at cycle end. Add dryer balls to reduce wrinkles and increase drying efficiency. Touch up with a medium heat iron or steamer as needed. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Do not dry clean.