Lightweight and lofty, our Chinook Down Duvet is ideal for warm seasons or warm sleepers. With a 100% cotton shell and stitch-box construction, this duvet is naturally breathable, so you can sleep comfortably the whole night through!
Have questions about this duvet or need helping finding your perfect fit? Book a free virtual consultation here! ** Due to health reasons, duvets are final sale.
Features & Benefits:
- Light warmth, ideal for warm sleepers or warm weather
- Stitch-box construction keeps fill in place
- 550+ Loft
- 100% cotton, down-proof shell
- Double piped bound edges
- 8 anchor loops (twin: 6 anchor loops)
- Machine washable
- Responsible Down Standard Certified
For an in depth explanation of duvet terminology, like fill power and baffle box, read our blog post: 5 Factors to Consider When Picking a Duvet!
Sizes AVAILABLE (IN-STORES & ONLINE):
Each item is sold individually (one per package).
- Twin: 62" W x 88" L - 18 oz fill
- Double: 78" W x 88" L - 22 oz fill
- Queen: 90" W x 90" L- 25 oz fill
- King: 106" W x 90" L - 28 oz fill
- Super King: 114" W x 93" L - 32 oz fill
- Shell: 100% cotton, 233 thread count
- Fill: Down blend (75% down, 25% feather)
- Stitch-box construction
Responsible Down Standard Certified
The Responsible Down Standard ensures down and feathers come from geese that have been humanely treated. Only products with 100% certified down and feathers may carry the RDS logo.
With careful use, a down duvet should only require washing every 5 to 10 years, if at all. A small duvet can be laundered in a domestic machine without an agitator. Larger sizes will require a commercial machine without an agitator. Set the washer on gentle or delicate cycle and use a cool water wash and rinse. Set the machine to the maximum load capacity and add an appropriate amount of non-detergent liquid soap (such as woolite or zero). Allow the machine to fill and the liquid soap to dilute. Do not use any type of fabric softener. Submerge the down duvet into the water spreading it evenly. Allow the cycle to complete, and then put through a second rinse cycle. This will ensure all soap residue has been removed. Always wash alone.