Chinook Down Duvet
$129.99 USD - $219.99 USD
Chinook, our lightweight down blend duvet, is ideal for spring or summer seasons. Great value and high quality, our Chinook duvet has been designed with natural breath-ability ensuring maximum comfort all night long. Our down-proof 233 thread count cotton shell provides even distribution while preventing any cold spots.
- Shell: 100% cotton, 233 thread count
- Fill: Down blend (75% down, 25% feather)
Features & Benefits:
- Light warmth - ideal for warm sleepers
- Baffle box construction, keeps the fill in place & makes the duvet extra fluffy & eliminates cold areas
- Double piped bound edges
- 8 anchor loops (Twin size: 6 anchor loops)
- Fill Power: 550
** Due to health reasons, duvets are final sale.
Sizes AVAILABLE (in stores & online):
Each item is sold individually (one per package). Limited quantities available, please call and verify availability at the store as stock changes daily.
- Twin: 62" W x 88" L - 18 oz fill
- Double: 78" W x 88" L - 22 oz fill
- Queen: 90" W x 90" L- 25 oz fill
- King: 106" W x 90" L - 28 oz fill
- Super King: 114" W x 93" L - 32 oz fill
- Shell: 100% Cotton, 233 Thread Count
- Fill: Down Blend (75% Down, 25% Feather)
With careful use, a down duvet should only require washing every 5 to 10 years, if at all. A small duvet can be laundered in a domestic front load machine. Larger sizes will require a commercial front load machine. Set the washer on gentle or delicate cycle and use a cool water wash and rinse. Set the machine to the maximum load capacity and add an appropriate amount of non-detergent liquid soap (such as woolite or zero). Allow the machine to fill and the liquid soap to dilute. Do not use any type of fabric softener. Submerge the down duvet into the water spreading it evenly. Allow the cycle to complete, and then put through a second rinse cycle. This will ensure all soap residue has been removed.
Click here to learn more about your down duvet