- Designed exclusively for QE Home.
- Luxurious Modal® cotton blend fabric.
- Machine washable and dryable.
Bring home the magic of Paris in springtime with this luscious digital print of bright fuchsia magnolia flowers in full bloom, featuring a misty Eiffel Tower in the background.
Details: Duvet cover reverses to chic white sateen. Duvet covers and pillow shams feature white piped edges. Square cushion features a blush-coloured vintage city map. Euro sham and boudoir cover are made of white textured muslin, with a fabric crochet panel on the boudoir. Printed on our beautifully soft and silky Modal® and cotton sateen fabric. All pieces feature zipper openings. Duvet cover is equipped with inner twill ties to keep duvet in place.
Sheeting: Shown with Aruba TENCEL Lyocell hite. Also coordinates with Bamboo White or Blush. Throw ideas: Heathered Rosepetal. Bedskirt: Living Quarters White. Layer with the Camille Duvet Cover from the Expressions Collection in Angel Wing or White.
- 50% MODAL®, 50% Cotton
- 300 Thread count, exclusive of trim
ITEMS AVAILABLE (IN STORES & ONLINE):
All coordinating items are sold separately. Please call and verifyavailability at the store as stock changes daily.
- Twin: 62" x 88"
- Double: 78" x 88"
- Queen: 90" x 90"
- King: 106" x 90"
- Super King: 114" x 93"
PILLOW SHAMS (SOLD INDIVIDUALLY)
- Queen: 30" x 20"
- King: 36" x 20"
- Size: 26" x 26"
SQUARE CUSHION COVER
- Size: 18" x 18"
BOUDOIR PILLOW COVER
- Size: 24" x 12"
- Duvet Cover: 50% MODAL®, 50% Cotton; 300 thread count, exclusive of trim
- Pillow Sham: 50% MODAL®, 50% Cotton; 300 thread count, exclusive of trim
- Euro Sham: Front - 100% Cotton, Back - 50% MODAL®, 50% Cotton; 300 thread count, exclusive of trim
- Square Cushion Cover: 50% MODAL®, 50% Cotton; 300 thread count, exclusive of trim
- Boudoir Pillow Cover: 100% Cotton, exclusive of trim
Wash in cool water on a gentle cycle in a gentle solution with no bleach. Flip covers inside-out and close all zippers. Tumble dry on a cool heat setting on a gentle or delicate cycle, then remove promptly at cycle end. Touch up with a low-heat iron or steam if needed. Do not bleach or dry clean.