- Designed exclusively for QE Home .
- 300 thread count 100% cotton sateen reverse.
- Machine washable and dryable.
An elevated take on a classic botanical print, Ferndale is a cotton blend jacquard featuring overlapping ferns woven in champagne, gold, and silver.
Details: Duvet cover reverses to a solid 300 thread count 100% cotton sateen. Square pillow features satin stitch embroidery. Boudoir pillow is done in cotton sateen with a wrapped jacquard centre panel. Euro pillow and bed skirt are done in solid champagne jacquard. Duvet cover features inner twill ties to keep duvet in place. All pieces feature zipper entry. All items sold separately.
Sheeting: Shown with Aruba Bamboo White. Also coordinates beautifully with Bamboo Bone, and MicroModal® Blue Mist. Throw ideas: Corduroy throw in Ash, or Cable Knit in Stone. Coverlet: Vesper in White.
- Duvet Cover: Face - 30% Cotton, 70% Polyester; Reverse: 100% Cotton, 300 Thread Count
- Bedskirt - Skirt: 30% Cotton, 80% Polyester: Deck: 80% Cotton, 20% Polyester
- Pillow Shams - Face: 30% Cotton, 70% Polyester; Reverse: 100% Cotton, 300 Thread Count
- Euro Sham - 30% Cotton, 70% Polyester
- Square Cushion Cover - 30% Cotton, 70% Polyester
- Boudoir Pillow Cover - Band: 30% Cotton, 70% Polyester; Cover: 100% Cotton, 300 Thread Count
ITEMS AVAILABLE (IN STORES & ONLINE):
All coordinating items are sold separately. Please call and verify availability at the store as stock changes daily.
- Twin: 62” x 88”
- Double: 78” x 88”
- Queen: 90" x 90"
- King: 106" x 90"
- Super King: 114" x 93"
- Queen: 60" W x 80" L + 14" D
- King: 78" W x 80" L + 14" D
PILLOW SHAMS (SOLD INDIVIDUALLY)
- Queen: 30" x 20"
- King: 36" x 20"
- Size: 26" x 26"
SQUARE CUSHION COVER
- Size: 18" x 18"
BOUDOIR PILLOW COVER
- Size: 24" x 12"
- Front: 30% Cotton, 70% Polyester
- Reverse: 100% Cotton, 300 Thread Count
Machine wash cold on gentle cycle, inside out with zippers closed. Use a gentle detergent. Tumble dry on a gentle setting with low or no heat and remove promptly at cycle end. Add dryer balls to reduce wrinkles and increase drying efficiency. Touch up with a medium heat iron or steamer as needed. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Do not dry clean.