- 600 fill power* white goose down duvet
- Extra warmth – ideal for cold sleepers
- Excellent warmth-to-weight ratio
- 8 anchor loops (Twin size: 6 anchor loops)
- Crafted in Canada
Downmark® and OEKO-Tex® Standard 100 certified
The Imperial White Goose Down Duvet uses baffle box construction, which consists of a series of evenly spaced square compartments, separated by vertical walls of fabric stitched inside the duvet. This allows the down to loft fully and spread evenly through each compartment, improving insulation and eliminating cold spots.
*Fill power is a measure of the loft or “fluffiness” of a down cluster that is related to the insulating value of the down. The higher the fill power, the larger the clusters, and thus, the more air that is trapped between the clusters. The trapped air is what gives down its insulating properties.
- Shell: 100% cotton sateen, 600 thread count
- Fill: White goose down
** For health reasons, duvets are final sale.
SIZES AVAILABLE (IN STORES & ONLINE):
Each item is sold individually (one per package). Limited quantities available, please call and verify availability at the store as stock changes daily.
- Twin: 62" W x 88" L - 25 oz fill
- Double: 78" W x 88" L - 29 oz fill
- Queen: 90" W x 90" L - 34 oz fill
- King: 106" W x 90" L - 39 oz fill
- Super King: 114" W x 93" L - 44 oz fill
- Shell: 100% Cotton Sateen, 600 Thread Count
- Fill: White Goose Down
Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with non-detergent liquid soap (such as Woolite or Zero). Tumble dry gentle cycle on low heat. Use Nellie’s Dryerballs to increase drying efficiency. If possible, use an extra-large front loading washing machine. If you choose to have your duvet cleaned professionally, ensure that your cleaners have experience with down. Do not bleach or iron. Always protect your duvet with a duvet cover.