Imperial White Goose Down Duvet
$269.99 USD - $499.99 USD$219.99 USD - $449.99 USD
Warm, light and soft as a cloud, pamper yourself with the luxurious Imperial White Goose Down Duvet. Generously filled with top quality white goose down and created with a European baffle box construction that ensures even warmth. Hand filled in our special sealed baffle box construction, at our workshop in Vancouver, BC.
- Shell: 100% cotton sateen, 600 thread count
- Fill: White goose down
Features & Benefits:
- Extra Warmth - ideal for cold sleepers
- Even and extreme warmth
- Baffle box construction, keeps the fill in place & makes the duvet extra fluffy & eliminates cold areas
- Excellent body heat regulating qualities
- Excellent warmth-to-weight ratio
- 8 anchor loops (Twin size: 6 anchor loops)
- Fill Power: 600
- Crafted in Canada
** Due to health reasons, duvets are final sale.
Sizes AVAILABLE (in stores & online):
Each item is sold individually (one per package). Limited quantities available, please call and verify availability at the store as stock changes daily.
- Twin: 62" W x 88" L - 25 oz fill
- Double: 78" W x 88" L - 29 oz fill
- Queen: 90" W x 90" L - 34 oz fill
- King: 106" W x 90" L - 39 oz fill
- Super King: 114" W x 93" L - 44 oz fill
- Shell: 100% Cotton Sateen, 600 Thread Count
- Fill: White Goose Down
With careful use, a down duvet should only require washing every 5 to 10 years, if at all. A small duvet can be laundered in a domestic front load machine. Larger sizes will require a commercial front load machine. Set the washer on gentle or delicate cycle and use a cool water wash and rinse. Set the machine to the maximum load capacity and add an appropriate amount of non-detergent liquid soap (such as woolite or zero). Allow the machine to fill and the liquid soap to dilute. Do not use any type of fabric softener. Submerge the down duvet into the water spreading it evenly. Allow the cycle to complete, and then put through a second rinse cycle. This will ensure all soap residue has been removed.
Click here to learn more about your down duvet