- Silky soft 100% organic cotton
- 300 thread count sateen weave
- GOTS Certified
With its playful polka-dot pattern, our Dots style of Organic Cotton Sheets features neutral white and stone dots on a sleet grey background. Fabricated with supremely soft organic cotton sateen with 300 thread count, this sheet set will keep you cozy on cold nights, and cool through warm rests. What’s more, organic cotton is a healthier choice for your home and the environment.
Available in Twin, Twin XL, Double, Queen, and King sizes.
ITEMS AVAILABLE (in stores & online):
Each set comes with a flat sheet, fitted sheet & 2 pillowcases. Twin sets come with a flat sheet, fitted sheet & 1 pillowcase. Please call and verify availability at the store as stock changes daily.
- Twin Flat Sheet: 68" L x 96" W
- Twin XL Flat Sheet: 68" L x 102" W
- Double Flat Sheet: 82" L x 99" W
- Queen Flat Sheet: 93" L x 105" W
- King Flat Sheet: 110" L x 105" W
- Standard Pillow Case: 21" L x 28" W
- Queen Pillow Case: 21" L x 32" W
- King Pillow Case: 21" L x 38" W
- Twin Fitted Sheet: 39" W x 75" L + 15" Drop
- Twin XL Fitted Sheet: 40" W x 80" L + 15" Drop
- Double Fitted Sheet: 54" W x 75" L + 15" Drop
- Queen Fitted Sheet: 60" W x 80" L + 15" Drop
- King Fitted Sheet: 78" W x 80" L + 15" Drop
- 100% Organic Cotton
- 300 Thread Count
GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) Certified Organic Cotton
GOTS certification is recognized worldwide and ensures the organic status and traceability of textiles from harvesting of the raw materials to environmentally and socially responsible manufacturing processes. Certification number: 1003536.
Wash in cold water and tumble dry on an air dry cycle (or lowest heat setting possible) to prevent shrinkage. Wash inside out with zippers closed on gentle cycle with a concentrated laundry detergent, such as Nellie's Laundry Soda. Use only non-chlorine bleach. Add QE Home Wool Dryer Balls to reduce wrinkles and increases drying efficiency. Touch up with an iron as needed. Do not dry clean.
Please note: Organic cotton is not treated, so it's susceptible to shrinkage if washed and dried in high heat. To prevent this issue, always wash in cold water, and tumble dry on an air dry cycle (or lowest heat setting possible).