Enjoy a restful night's sleep with our Pure Australian Wool Duvet! Filled with 100% pure Australian wool, this duvet is warm, cozy, and ideal for year round use. As a naturally breathable material, wool helps you stay cool in summer and warm in winter. Plus, by absorbing 30% of its weight in moisture, wool helps maintain a fresh, healthy sleep environment and keeps you dry and comfortable all-night long. This also creates an inhospitable environment for dust mites, making a wool duvet a good choice for allergy sufferers. Considered a sustainable textile, wool is animal-friendly and biodegradable! Finally, a quilted 100% cotton shell keeps this duvet's fill in place and prevents hollow spots for total comfort.
To learn more about our duvets, read our Duvet Guide!
Have questions about this duvet or need helping finding your perfect fit? Book a free virtual consultation here!
** Due to health reasons, duvets are final sale.
Features & Benefits:
- Medium warmth duvet, ideal for all-seasons
- 300 GSM* medium weight duvet
- 100% pure Australian wool fill with excellent moisture control
- Breathable 100% cotton shell
- Diamond stitch quilting keeps fill in place
- 8 anchor loops to secure a duvet in place (twin: 6 anchor loops)
*GSM denotes the weight of a textile, and refers to Grams Per Square Meter. For our duvets, GSM describes the weight of the fill and does not take into account the weight of the shell.
SIZES AVAILABLE (IN-STORES & ONLINE):
Each item is sold individually (one per package).
- Twin: 62" W x 88" L - 39 oz fill
- Double: 78" W x 88" L - 47 oz fill
- Queen: 90" W x 90" L - 55 oz fill
- King: 106" W x 90" L - 65 oz fill
- Super King: 114" W x 93" L - 72 oz fill
- Shell: 100% cotton, 233 thread count
- Fill: 100% pure Australian wool
- Diamond stitch construction
This product has been verified in an independent laboratory and tested for harmful substances according to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® Certification number: SHHO 077115 TESTEX
Dry clean only, do not wash. To eliminate odors and/or stains, gently spot clean using a mild detergent, and then expose to direct sunlight, allowing the duvet to dry completely. With good day-to-day care a wool duvet can last years without needing to be dry cleaned. Always use a duvet cover to protect from dirt and dust. To freshen your wool duvet, expose it to direct sunlight and air. Sunshine brings out the natural lanolin in wool, allowing it to self-deodorize. As an alternative, your wool duvet may be placed in the dryer on AIR cycle with a few dryer balls for 10 minutes. DO NOT use heat.