Sales Associate – Part Time
Location: Regent Mall, Fredericton, NB
Part Time / Full Time: PART TIME
QE Home | Quilts Etc. is a designer bedding retailer with over 70 stores across the country and a fast-growing e-commerce business. Proudly Canadian and family-owned since 1992, we are passionate about providing customers with beautiful, affordable bedding solutions — crafted by our design team every season — along with exceptional and knowledgeable customer service and care.
If you’re passionate about home decor and providing excellent customer service, possess a successful sales background, and would love to combine the two for your career, you’ve come to the right place. We have an exciting opportunity for a Part Time Sales Associate with Key Holder potential to join our team at our Regent Mall location!
As a sales associate, your primary responsibility is to provide exceptional customer service and drive sales by assisting our guests in finding the best products to suit their needs. Other responsibilities include processing sales, restocking the shelves, and performing housekeeping duties.
Requirements & Responsibilities
- Always prioritize delivering superior customer service
- Demonstrate excellent product knowledge and ability to answer any questions or troubleshoot customer concerns
- Be ambitious and motivated to sell
- Thrive in a team-based environment
- Possess a flair and passion for decorating
Skills & Qualifications
- Previous sales and retail experience
- Dedication towards providing exceptional customer service and in-store experiences
- Demonstrated success in driving sales and building customer loyalty
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Previous experience in home styling or fashion retail an asset
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Flexible scheduling
- Comprehensive benefits package for those working 28+ hours
- Excellent training program
- Staff Discount Program
- Bonus incentives
Reporting to the Store Manager
How to Apply
(1) Visit the store location in-person with your résumé
(2) Send your résumé to email@example.com
Please use "Join The Team" in your subject line and specify the location and position that you are applying for.