- Soft, naturally breathable feel
- Light warmth - ideal for warm sleepers
- Machine washable
Skeena, our light-weight warmth White Duck Down Duvet at 550+ fill power, is ideal for Spring and Summer seasons as well as sleepers who prefer cooler sleeping environments. The Skeena duvet is replacing our Chinook duvet. It is slightly loftier than the Chinook duvet with its increased quantity of all down fill.
Features & Benefits:
- Box-stitch construction keeps fill in place
- Double piped bound edges
- 8 anchor loops (Twin size: 6 anchor loops)
- Fill Power: 550+
** For health reasons, duvets are final sale.
Sizes AVAILABLE (in stores & online):
Each item is sold individually (one per package). Limited quantities available, please call and verify availability at the store as stock changes daily.
- Twin: 62" W x 88" L - 20 oz fill
- Double: 78" W x 88" L - 23 oz fill
- Queen: 90" W x 90" L- 28 oz fill
- King: 106" W x 90" L - 32 oz fill
- Super King: 114" W x 93" L - 35 oz fill
- Shell: 100% downproof cotton percale, 233 thread count
- Fill: 550+ fill power white duck down
Always protect your duvet with a duvet cover. Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with non-detergent liquid soap (such as Woolite or Zero). Tumble dry gentle cycle on low heat. Use Nellie’s Dryerballs to increase drying efficiency. If possible, use an extra-large front loading washing machine. If you choose to have your duvet cleaned professionally, ensure that your cleaners have experience with down. Do not bleach or iron.