Store Sales Manager
Location: Semiahmoo Shopping Centre, White Rock, BC
Part Time / Full Time: FULL TIME
QE Home | Quilts Etc. is a designer bedding retailer with over 75 stores across Canada, and a fast-growing e-commerce business. Proudly Canadian and family-owned since 1992, we are passionate about providing customers with beautiful, affordable, comfortable, and eco-friendly bedding solutions — crafted in house by our design team — along with exceptional and knowledgeable customer service and care.
At our Semiahmoo Shopping Centre location, we want to provide our customers with a seamless shopping experience. Whether they’re looking for stylish designer linens and accessories, blissfully soft luxury sheet sets, or a temperature-regulating mulberry silk duvet, we’re happy to assist our guests in-store, over the phone, or online.
Are you passionate about home décor and fashion? Do you possess successful sales experience and a team leadership background? If that sounds like you, we’d love to meet!
As Store Sales Manager, we will provide you with all the tools you need to build a great retail crew. In this role, you'll be able to act as an entrepreneur and nurture that same ability within each member of your team. You will help drive business by overseeing store operations, performing human resources functions, and ensuring the assigned contributions, sales goals and all other store activities are achieved.
We at QE Home are committed to socially responsible business practices. By prioritizing sustainable practices, exercising social responsibility, and ensuring ethical conduct, we’re creating products that aren’t just better for people – they’re better for the planet, too.
We expect all employees to support and aid QE Home in continuing our transition towards environmental and social responsibility in every area of the business. Focusing on minimizing waste and participating in environmental initiatives aimed at achieving our sustainability goals will aid QE Home in being the best corporate citizen it can be.
Requirements & Responsibilities
- Maximize the sales and profitability of store by achieving and surpassing sales, productivity, and shrink goals
- Supervise all aspects of store operations, merchandising, store management, recruitment, and training
- Ensure consistently excellent customer service, the achievement of all financial objectives, and full compliance with all Company policies and procedures occurs
Skills & Qualifications
- 6 years of retail experience; minimum of 3 in a supervisory capacity
- Passion and previous experience in home styling or fashion retail
- Demonstrated success in driving sales and building customer loyalty
- Above and beyond standards of service, set by motivation and example
- Ability to lead teams to exceed all sales and profit goals
- Strong motivational, team building, leadership, decision-making, and communication skills
- A solution-focused mindset with the ability to see obstacles as opportunities
- An entrepreneurial spirit and hands-on customer service style
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Scheduling
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Excellent Training Program
- Staff Discount Program
- Bonus Incentives
How to Apply
(1) Visit our Semiahmoo Shopping Centre in-person with your résumé
(2) Send your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use "Join the Team: Semiahmoo Shopping Centre Store Sales Manager" in your subject line to let us know which position you're applying for.
At QE Home we know that great talent comes in many forms, and we want to meet people at their best. Upon request, we will provide reasonable accommodations to applicants at any time throughout the recruitment and selection process.
QE Home is committed to providing its employees with a work environment free of discrimination, and will at all times, act in accordance with applicable Human Rights legislation and principles.