- Made from 100% French flax, a sustainable natural resource
- Wonderfully long-lasting and damage resistant
- Gets softer and softer with wash and wear
Made from the finest French flax for exceptional durability, our Vintage Washed European Linen Fitted Sheet in Clay, a warm and natural beige, is pre-washed for a soft, woven finish and a relaxed, lived-in look. With its lightweight texture, linen is highly breathable and has a beautiful, fresh feel. Plus, as a natural insulator, this fabric will you keep you cool in summer and cozy in winter. Timeless and time-tested, linen is wonderfully long-lasting, damage resistant, and only get softer with wash and wear!
Details: Fitted sheet is vintage washed, a process that yields softer, more supple linen. Natural fibers are unique and slight variations in shading and slubs are to be expected and celebrated. Fitted sheet features Stay Snug™ Fitted Sheet Technology to prevent shifting throughout the night. Available in Queen and King sizes. All pieces sold separately.
- Vertical elastic on four corner pockets adjusts to both shallow and deep mattresses (approximately 8" to 17" in depth).
- Hugs and grips mattresses more effectively and stays tight without lifting up.
- Thick and durable all-around 1-inch elastic helps fitted sheets stay snug throughout the night.
ITEMS AVAILABLE (IN STORES & ONLINE):
- Queen: 60" x 80" + 17" Drop
- King: 78" x 80" + 17" Drop
- 100% Vintage Washed European Linen
This product has been verified in an independent laboratory and tested for harmful substances according to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® Certification number: BEHO 078808 TESTEX
Machine wash cold on gentle cycle with a gentle detergent such as Nellie's Laundry Soda. Tumble dry on a gentle setting with low or no heat and remove promptly at cycle end. Add QE Home Wool Dryer Balls to reduce wrinkles and increases drying efficiency. Touch up with a medium heat iron or steamer as needed; this is best done while product is still damp. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Do not dry clean.