- 850+ fill power Hungarian white goose down.
- 100% Long Strand Mulberry Silk Jaquard Downpoof Shell.
- Extra warmth - ideal for cold sleepers.
- Machine washable.
Our Windsor Duvet uses only the finest quality, meticulously sourced Hungarian white goose down, renowned for its exceptional insulating properties. The down is processed using a unique washing and drying method, ensuring optimal loft and fluffiness. The duvet shell is a luxurious 100% Grade A long-strand Mulberry Silk downproof jacquard, stitched in a baffle box construction to ensure an even distribution of down. This Duvet is the ultimate in warmth and luxury.
Features & Benefits:
- Baffle box construction ensures even warmth
- Made with hand harvested large cluster down from free range Hungarian geese
- Suitable for sleepers with allergies and sensitive skin
- 8 anchor loops (Twin size: 6 anchor loops)
- 850+ fill power Hungarian white goose down
- 100% Long Strand Mulberry Silk Jaquard Downpoof Shell
- Made in Hungary
** For health reasons, duvets are final sale.
Sizes AVAILABLE (in stores & online):
Each item is sold individually (one per package). Limited quantities available, please call and verify availability at the store as stock changes daily.
- Queen: 90" W x 90" L- 32 oz fill
- King: 106" W x 90" L - 36 oz fill
- Shell: 100% Long Strand Mulberry Silk Downproof Jaquard
- Fill: 850+ fill power Hungarian white goose down
- SKU: BDSHDVWI
Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with non-detergent liquid soap (such as Woolite or Zero). Tumble dry gentle cycle on low heat. Use Nellie’s Dryerballs to increase drying efficiency. If possible, use an extra-large front loading washing machine. If you choose to have your duvet cleaned professionally, ensure that your cleaners have experience with down. Do not bleach or iron. Always protect your duvet with a duvet cover.