- Online Shopping
Can I place my order by phone?
Yes! Orders can be placed by phone at (866) 421-5520. Our Customer Service team is available Mon – Fri 6AM – 7PM PT, Sat – Sun 9AM – 5PM PT (excluding Canadian statutory holidays).
Do I need a promotion code?
Only if a promotion code is specified on the homepage. Otherwise, all discounts are reflected in the price displayed, or automatically applied at checkout.
Can I use my gift card online?
Yes, absolutely! At checkout, select 'QE Home Gift Card' as your payment method and enter the 16 digit card number on the back.
For security purposes, gift cards purchased online must be activated prior to use. To activate your card, please reach out to us by phone at 1-866-421-5520 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the phone number or email address used to place the order. Gifts cards may be activated from Monday to Friday, 6:00am to 7:00pm PST. We'll activate your card within 24 hours of the request (not including weekends).
Note, gift cards purchased in store will already be activated.
How can I cancel or change my order?
Please contact us immediately if you realize that you need to alter or cancel your order. Typically, we will ship your order one business day after it is placed.
- 40 Winks
How does the Winks program work?
The QE Home '40 Winks' Club is a free loyalty program that allows members to earn points (Winks) with every purchase, which can later be redeemed as store credit. Every $1 earns you “80 Winks”. When you have earned ‘40,000 Winks’ (a total of $500 in purchases), you will receive a $10 Reward Certificate to use toward any one bedding purchase. Click here for more information.
How do I add points from my online order to my Winks account?
Provided you use the same email address for all your purchases, Winks will automatically be added to your account for all online and in-store purchases.
- Shipping & Tracking
How Long Will It Take For my Order to Ship?
Please note that both Canada Post & UPS are experiencing delays in their deliveries.
- We have suspended normal delivery guarantees for our parcel service. Delivering safely without overburdening our people in these extraordinary circumstances may take a little more time.
- Parcel delivery: To eliminate customer interactions at the door, reduce post office customer traffic and support social & physical distancing, Canada Post has implemented a Knock, Drop and Go approach. Delivery employees will knock or ring, choose the safest location available to leave the item and then depart for the next address. This change eliminates the need for signatures at the door and greatly reduces the number of parcels sent to our post offices for pick-up.
- Customers may experience delays as important safety measures, including physical distancing, means it takes longer to process heavy parcel volumes. Read more
- Effective March 26, 2020 and until further notice, we have suspended the UPS Service Guarantee for all shipments from any origin to any destination.
- Signatures will no longer be required for all UPS deliveries. Read more
Canadian Standard Shipping
- British Columbia & Alberta – 1 to 4 business days
- Saskatchewan & Manitoba – 2 to 6 business days
- Ontario & Quebec – 2 to 7 business days
- Newfoundland & Labrador, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia & New Brunswick – 5 to 10 business days
- Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut – 6 to 12 business days
US Standard Shipping
- Zone 1: CA, OR, WA, AZ, CO, ID, MO, NV, NM, UT, WY - 2 to 6 business days
- Zone 2: AL, KY, MI, TN, AR, LA, OK, TX, IL, IN, MI, OH, WI,IA, KS, MS, MN, NE, ND, SD - 3 to 7 business days
- Zone 3: DE,FL, GA, MD, NC, SC, VA, DC, WV, CT, ME, MA, NH, RI, VT, NJ, NY, PA - 3 to 8 business days
- Zone 4: HI, AK - Standard shipping is not available
Please click here for the latest updates on any upcoming store closures that may delay the arrival of your package.
Do you ship to outside Canada and the U.S.?
Yes! International shipping fees are dependant on weight, package dimensions and destination. For shipments to countries outside Canada and the U.S., please email us with a list of items that you wish to order and the full address of the shipping desintation, or call us toll free at 1-866-421-5520 (press ‘1’). We are available Monday through Friday 9AM - 5PM Pacific Standard Time (excluding Canadian statutory holidays).
How do I track my package?
Once your order ships, you will receive an email from us with your tracking number. For orders not shipped to a store, click here to track your package.
For Ship-to-Store orders, you will receive an email with an estimated date of arrival at that store. The store will contact you once they have received your order.
Please email us your order confirmation number if you have questions about your order. We will be sure to respond within one business day.
How will I know when to pick up my Ship to Store order?
Once your order is processed, you will receive an email specifying an estimated arrival date at your selected store. The store will contact you once they have received your parcel. Please bring your photo ID and a copy of your order confirmation (electronic is fine) with you when you retrieve your order.
I cannot go into the store to retrieve my Ship to Store package. Can I send someone else to get it for me?
Of course! Simply contact us to provide the name of the person who will be visiting the store in your place. Please ask your replacement to bring photo ID and a copy of your order confirmation (electronic is fine) to retrieve the order.
- Warranty & Returns
What do I do if the new merchandise I purchased has a defect?
For online purchases that arrive damaged, please email us pictures of the defective merchandise along with the order confirmation number. Our customer service department will evaluate your complaint and contact you within one to two business days.
If the defective merchandise was purchased in store, you will need to return to the store where it was purchased with the product, original packaging and your receipt . If you are not able to return to the store where the item was purchased, please contact us by phone or email to arrange an alternative.
Damages resulting from improper care or washing cannot be refunded or returned. Please see our detailed return policy here if you have further questions.
I want to know more about the MLILY® 2-Year Limited Pillow Warranty.
The MLILY® 2-Year Limited Pillow Warranty covers defects resulting from defective materials. In the rare instance that you will need to exchange your MLILY® pillow, and you meet all the criteria listed below, please bring your pillow and receipt into one of our stores. MLILY® pillows purchased online may only be exchanged in stores. You will be entitled to an exchange for a new Mlily pillow of the same style, a different MLILY® pillow, an in-store credit, or a full refund.
The limited warranty covers you only if you fulfill the following conditions:
- 1. You are the original purchaser and current owner of the MLILY® pillow, and
- 2. You have retained your purchase receipt that you can present, and
- 3. You are claiming a warranty within two years starting from your date-of-purchase, and
- 4. The defect in the pillow is as listed in the detailed warranty below.
This Pillow Warranty covers the following defects:
- 1. Physical flaws in the foam material: splits or cracks in the foam under conditions of normal use and proper handling, or
- 2. Manufacturing defect in the pillow cover such: fabric tears or unraveling stitching under normal use.
This Pillow Warranty does not cover:
- 1. Changes to your pillow that are caused by or result from normal wear and use including normal increases in softening, firmness, or compression of the pillow components,
- 2. Changes caused by or resulting from circumstances or uses that go beyond the ordinary, intended maintenance and uses of a pillow,
- 3. Changes in personal comfort preferences;
- 4. Damage or abuse caused by failure to reasonably to use and care for the foam and cover
- 5. Stains, dampness or wetness, or burns of any sort; or
- 6. Any combination of defects resulting from the above mentioned.
- Product Knowledge & Care Instructions
Do you have any wrinkle-free sheets?
QE Home no longer carries wrinkle-free sheets due to the common use of harsh chemicals, such as formaldehyde, in the treatment of wrinkle-free sheets. These chemicals deteriorate quickly over time, causing the sheets to begin wrinkling again.
QE Home takes pride in using natural materials in the production of our luxurious TENCEL™ Blend, Bamboo-Blend, and MicroModal™ products. Material made from these fibers has been shown to wrinkle much less than 100% cotton. Please browse our Care Recommendations for proper washing and drying instructions to get the most out of your Luxury Sheets.
I just bought a set of Luxury Sheets. How should I wash them?
We recommend using vinegar in the first two washes to set the colour. Fill your machine with cold water before adding 1/3 - 1/2 a cup of vinegar. You may use some mild detergent as well. Once the vinegar has been diluted in the water, add your Luxury Sheets.
For general washing, machine wash cold on gentle cycle with a gentle detergent. Tumble dry on a gentle setting with low or no heat and remove promptly at cycle end. Add dryer balls to reduce wrinkles and increase drying efficiency. Touch up with a medium heat iron or steamer as needed. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Do not dry clean.
Please browse Linen Laundering & Care for more information.
How do I care for my duvet?
Please visit our Duvet FAQs page for comprehensive care instructions for Down, Down Alternative, Silk, and Wool Duvets.
What is the difference between Quilts and Coverlets?
Our quilts are typically made of a breathable fabric, such as cotton or a cotton blend, and have a slightly thicker filling. They often feature detailed embellishments.
Coverlets have a thinner filling and are made of microfiber, which is less breathable. We recommend using coverlets as a cost-effective, easy-care way to embellish your bedroom or couch.
Both quilts and coverlets are ideal as a lightweight layer for those who tend to be too warm at night, or during warmer seasons.
My MLILY® pillow has a smell. How do I get rid of the smell?
MLILY pillows may initially have a slight odor due to their protective plastic packaging. Remove the plastic and allow the pillow to air out. The scent will dissipate fairly quickly.
MLILY® products are CertiPUR-US certified which means that they are:
- 1. Certified to be made without mercury, lead, or formaldehyde, and
- 2. They have low VOC emissions for good indoor air qualities.
I just bought a MLILY® pillow. How do I care for it?
The use of a pillow case is recommended to prolong the life of any MLILY® pillow and eliminate the necessity of frequent washing. All MLILY® pillows are protected by an outer zippered cover. When needed, remove the cover and spot clean problem areas with mild soap, then air it out to dry. Do not use chlorine bleach. For your memory foam pillow, you may spot clean and hand wash problem areas; do not machine wash or machine dry your MLILY® pillow foam. Use mild soap, rinse the spot cleaned area, and squeeze water out gently. Air-dry your foam pillow away from direct sunlight and heat.
- Get in Touch!
I like your products: where can I leave a review?
Thanks! You can leave a review directly on our site by clicking into the product page for any item you have purchased, clicking on “Write a Review”, and filling out the form that pops up.
I had an amazing experience at one of your store locations. Where can I leave a compliment?
We aim to ensure that every customer walks out of our stores happy. We always welcome feedback so we can ensure that our staff knows that their hard work is appreciated, as well as to help us improve our in store experience. Please email, or visit our Facebook page to share your experience.
I want to work for your company. Where can I submit my résumé?
You may send your résumé to HR@QEHomeDecor.com with “Join the Team” in your subject line. Please specify the location(s) that you are interested in working at. Please visit to our Careers page for up-to-date information on opportunities to join our team!