I use this for a bedspread. It looks lovely, washes superbly. I have a cat and it does not "pull" anywhere and looks lovely. I also have the pillow covers and they are great too
Astoria Bedding Collection
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
- Luxurious 100% cotton jacquard fabric.
- 300 thread count sateen reverse.
- Machine washable and dryable.
White and serene with a silky soft hand-feel, this 100% cotton jacquard matelassé features a luxurious textured Ogee pattern and pairs well with either a romantic floral or a contemporary geometric coverlet.
Details: Duvet cover reverses to a silky soft 300 thread count cotton sateen. Duvet cover and pillow sham feature a generous 2 inch flange. Euro sham and boudoir pillow are sewn with white jacquard matelassé and finished with a 1 inch flange and 2 inch flange respectively. Embroidered square pillow and bed skirt are sewn with a textured white cotton canvas. All pieces feature zipper entry. Duvet cover features inner twill ties to keep duvet in place. All items sold separately.
- Face 100% Cotton
- Backing: 100% Cotton sateen
- 300 Thread count
- Exclusive of trim
ITEMS AVAILABLE (IN STORES & ONLINE):
All coordinating items are sold separately. Please call and verify availability at the store as stock changes daily.
DUVET COVER (SOLD INDIVIDUALLY)
- Twin: 62” W x 88” L
- Double: 78” W x 88” L
- Queen: 90" W x 90" L
- King: 106" W x 90" L
PILLOW SHAMS (SOLD INDIVIDUALLY)
- Queen: 30" W x 20" L
- King: 36" W x 20" L
EURO SHAM (SOLD INDIVIDUALLY)
- Size: 26" W x 26" L
SQUARE CUSHION COVER (SOLD INDIVIDUALLY)
- Size: 18" W x 18" L
BOUDOIR PILLOW COVER (SOLD INDIVIDUALLY)
- Size: 24" W x 12" L
- Duvet Cover, Pillow Shams, Euro Sham, Boudoir Cover, Square Cover: 100% Cotton, exclusive of trim
- Bedskirt: Skirt - 100% Cotton; Deck - 80% Polyester, 20% Cotton
- This product has been verified in an independent laboratory and tested for harmful substances according to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® Certification number: BEHO 078808 TESTEX
Machine wash cold on gentle cycle, inside out with zippers closed. Use a gentle detergent. Tumble dry on a gentle setting with low or no heat and remove promptly at cycle end. Add Nellie's Dryer Balls to reduce wrinkles and increase drying efficiency. Touch up with a medium heat iron or steamer as needed. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Do not dry clean.