- Silky soft and cool to the touch
- Temperature regulating and moisture-wicking
- Sustainable from forest to fabric
Beyond soft, our BeechBliss TENCEL™ Modal Sheet Sets have a silky, cool feel that pampers the skin. Made from sustainably grown and harvested European beech wood and spun into fabric using micro technology, TENCEL™ Modal is incredibly lightweight and long-lasting. Add to that excellent temperature regulation and moisture wicking, and you have all the ingredients for a perfect night’s sleep — for anyone, in any weather!
About TENCEL™ Modal
TENCEL™ Modal is a unique, eco-friendly fiber made from beech trees and other hardwoods. The fabric made with these fibers is exquisitely soft, lightweight, cool to the touch and excels at regulating temperature, so you can sleep the whole night through!
- Vertical elastic on four corner pockets adjusts to both shallow and deep mattresses (approximately 8" to 18" in depth).
- Hugs and grips mattresses more effectively and stays tight without lifting up.
- Thick and durable all-around 1-inch elastic helps fitted sheets stay snug throughout the night.
ITEMS AVAILABLE (IN STORES & ONLINE):
Each set comes with a flat sheet, fitted sheet & 2 pillowcases; twin size sets come with a flat sheet, fitted sheet & 1 pillowcase.
- Queen: 94" x 105"
- King: 111" x 105"
- Queen: 21" x 32"
- King: 21" x 38"
- Queen: 60" x 80" + 17" Drop
- King: 78" x 80" + 17" Drop
- 100% TENCEL™ Modal with Micro Technology from beech wood trees
- 350 thread count, sateen weave
This product has been verified in an independent laboratory and tested for harmful substances according to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® Certification number: BEHO 078808 TESTEX
Machine wash inside out, cold on gentle cycle with a gentle detergent such as Nellie's Laundry Soda. Use non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry on a gentle setting with low or no heat and remove promptly at cycle end. Add Nellie's Dryer Balls to reduce wrinkles and increase drying efficiency. Touch up with a medium heat iron or steamer as needed. Do not use fabric softener. Do not dry clean. Always wash separately.