Cozy up with our Cachet Hungarian Goose Down Duvet! Filled with only the finest quality Hungarian white goose down, this duvet will keep you warm, no matter the weather. Hungarian white goose down is renowned for its exceptional insulating properties and processed using a unique washing and drying method to ensure optimal loft and durability. Finally, a luxurious 600 thread count, cotton striped jacquard shell and baffle box construction ensure an even distribution of down and eliminate cold spots for a heavenly night's sleep!
To learn more about our duvets, read our Duvet Guide!
Have questions about this duvet or need helping finding your perfect fit? Book a free virtual consultation here!
** Due to health reasons, duvets are final sale.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Extra warmth, ideal for cold sleepers or cold seasons
- Baffle box construction ensures even warmth
- Down-proof 600 thread count, 100% cotton shell
- 8 anchor loops to secure a duvet in place (twin: 6 anchor loops)
- 700+ fill power Hungarian white goose down
- Crafted in Canada with imported materials
- Downmark® Certified
- Shell: 600 thread count, 100% cotton
- Fill: Hungarian white goose down, 700+ fill power
- Baffle box construction
RESPONSIBLE DOWN STANDARD Certified
The Responsible Down Standard certification ensures a company follows best practices in animal welfare and products contain only certified material.
DOWNMARK® certification is recognized worldwide and ensures a product has been finished in Canada following rigorous standards with genuine, high-quality down or feather materials.
For an in depth explanation of duvet terminology, like fill power and baffle box, read our blog post: 5 Factors to Consider When Picking a Duvet!
SIZES AVAILABLE (IN-STORES & ONLINE):
Each item is sold individually (one per package).
- Twin: 62" W x 88" L - 23 oz fill
- Double: 78" W x 88" L - 27 oz fill
- Queen: 90" W x 90" L- 32 oz fill
- King: 106" W x 90" L - 36 oz fill
- Super King: 114" W x 93" L - 41 oz fill
Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with non-detergent liquid soap (such as Woolite or Zero). Tumble dry gentle cycle on "air dry" or lowest heat possible. Use Nellie’s Dryerballs to increase drying efficiency. If possible, use an extra-large front loading washing machine. If you choose to have your duvet cleaned professionally, ensure that your cleaners have experience with down. Do not bleach or iron. Always protect your duvet with a duvet cover.