Cozy up with our Cachet Hungarian Goose Down Duvet! Filled with only the finest quality Hungarian white goose down, this duvet will keep you warm, no matter the weather. Hungarian white goose down is renowned for its exceptional insulating properties and processed using a unique washing and drying method to ensure optimal loft and durability. Finally, a luxurious 600 thread count, cotton striped jacquard shell and baffle box construction ensure an even distribution of down and eliminate cold spots for a heavenly night's sleep!
Have questions about this duvet or need helping finding your perfect fit? Book a free virtual consultation here! ** Due to health reasons, duvets are final sale.
Features & Benefits:
- Extra warmth, ideal for cold sleepers or cold seasons
- Baffle box construction ensures even warmth
- Down-proof 600 thread count, 100% cotton shell
- 8 anchor loops to secure a duvet in place (twin: 6 anchor loops)
- 700+ fill power Hungarian white goose down
- Crafted in Canada with imported materials
- DOWNMARK® Certified
- Responsible Down Standard Certified
For an in depth explanation of duvet terminology, like fill power and baffle box, read our blog post: 5 Factors to Consider When Picking a Duvet!
SIZES AVAILABLE (IN-STORES & ONLINE):
Each item is sold individually (one per package).
- Twin: 62" W x 88" L - 23 oz fill
- Double: 78" W x 88" L - 27 oz fill
- Queen: 90" W x 90" L- 32 oz fill
- King: 106" W x 90" L - 36 oz fill
- Super King: 114" W x 93" L - 41 oz fill
- Shell: 600 thread count, 100% cotton
- Fill: Hungarian white goose down, 700+ fill power
- Baffle box construction
DOWNMARK certification is recognized worldwide and ensures a product has been finished in Canada following rigorous standards with genuine, high-quality down or feather materials.
Responsible Down Standard Certified
The Responsible Down Standard ensures down and feathers come from geese that have been humanely treated. Only products with 100% certified down and feathers may carry the RDS logo.
Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with non-detergent liquid soap (such as Woolite or Zero). Tumble dry gentle cycle on low heat. Use Nellie’s Dryerballs to increase drying efficiency. If possible, use an extra-large front loading washing machine. If you choose to have your duvet cleaned professionally, ensure that your cleaners have experience with down. Do not bleach or iron. Always protect your duvet with a duvet cover.