I did a lot of research before I bought this duvet. While it was a little pricy I think it’s worth every penny. Perfect weight and so soft and cozy. I tend to be a cold sleeper and find I don’t even need an extra blanket now. An added bonus is it’s Canadian made. Received it quickly and well packaged. Love the ties to hold it in place.
Cachet Hungarian Goose Down Duvet
- 700+ fill power Hungarian white goose down
- 600 thread count 100% cotton shell
- Extra warmth - ideal for cold sleepers
Our Cachet Duvet uses only the finest quality, meticulously sourced Hungarian white goose down, renowned for its exceptional insulating properties. The down is processed using a unique washing and drying method, ensuring optimal loft and fluffiness. The duvet shell is an elegant cotton striped jacquard sewn in a baffle box construction to ensure an even distribution of down. A truly luxurious duvet.
Features & Benefits:
- Baffle box construction ensures even warmth
- 8 anchor loops (Twin size: 6 anchor loops)
- Machine washable
** For health reasons, duvets are final sale.
Sizes AVAILABLE (in stores & online):
Each item is sold individually (one per package). Limited quantities available, please call and verify availability at the store as stock changes daily.
- Twin: 62" W x 88" L - 23 oz fill
- Double: 78" W x 88" L - 27 oz fill
- Queen: 90" W x 90" L- 32 oz fill
- King: 106" W x 90" L - 36 oz fill
- Super King: 114" W x 93" L - 41 oz fill
- Shell: 600 thread count, 100% cotton
- Fill: 700+ fill power Hungarian white goose down
Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with non-detergent liquid soap (such as Woolite or Zero). Tumble dry gentle cycle on low heat. Use Nellie’s Dryerballs to increase drying efficiency. If possible, use an extra-large front loading washing machine. If you choose to have your duvet cleaned professionally, ensure that your cleaners have experience with down. Do not bleach or iron. Always protect your duvet with a duvet cover.