I purchased the small size bed for my Bichon Frise. He just loves it, the memory foam does the trick, also with the raised edging he rests his head there and falls asleep.
Charlie & Co Ergonomic Memory Foam Pet Bed
My dog LOVES her new bed. She's a corgi mix and fits in the medium with room to spare. The best part for me is how easy it is to clean the cover. 5 Stars all the way!
- Ergonomic Memory Foam Pet Bed.
- CertiPur-US and OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified.
- Quality Tested and approved by our Chief PR (Pet Relations) Officer, Charlie.
Memory foam is the single best way to protect joints, prevent aches, and alleviate tension in both people and pets. All MLily products are made with premium quality memory foam, specially formulated to be soft and supportive as well as durable and consistent. It’s the ultimate in comfort, and ensures a happy and healthy sleep for your pet, no matter what they get up to (or into).
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- 100% premium quality MLily memory foam
- Separate high-density memory foam insert cushion for ultimate comfort and portability, with removable velour cover for easy cleaning,
- Dual layer removable, machine-washable cover
- Cozy plush velour sleeping surface, with durable jacquard bottom half
- Non-slip bottom
Learn more here.
CertiPUR-US – Contains Certified Flexible Polyurethane Foam
- CertiPUR-US foam are certified to be made without mercury, lead, or formaldehyde and low VOC emissions for indoor air quality
Oeko-Tex Standard 100 – Confidence in textiles
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 is a worldwide consistent, independent testing and certification system for textile products at all processing levels
*Use only as intended. Not to be ingested. Discontinue use if damaged.*
- Outer cover: 100% polyester
- Fill: 50% visco elastic foam, 50% polyurethane foam
Each item is sold individually (one per package).
- Small: 26" x 19" x 6"
- Medium: 34" x 24" x 6"
- Large: 45" x 35" x 7"
Outer Cover: Machine or hand wash separately in cold water using gentle detergent. Lay flat or hang to dry. Touch up with a low heat iron as necessary. Do not bleach, tumble dry, or dry clean.
Memory foam fill: Sponge clean only. Allow to air dry fully before use.
If product becomes damaged remove immediately from your pet. Keep away from soft furnishings including leather. Keep away from fire.