- Buttery soft and lustrous
- Temperature regulating and moisture wicking
- Sustainable from forest to fabric
Buttery soft and breathable, our Eucalyptus Luxe TENCEL™ Lyocell Sheet Sets feature a rich 500 thread count and a lustrous texture that drapes beautifully against the skin. Derived from sustainably grown and harvested eucalyptus wood, TENCEL™ Lyocell fibers excel at wicking away moisture and regulating temperature, so you can sleep the whole night through. Plus, knowing you’ve made a responsible choice for the environment helps too!
- 65% TENCEL™ Lyocell, 35% Cotton
- 500 Thread Count
About TENCEL™ Lyocell
TENCEL™ Lyocell is a unique, eco-friendly fiber made from eucalyptus trees and other hardwoods. The fabric made with these fibers is exquisitely soft and excels at regulating temperature and wicking away moisture to keep you cool but cozy all-night long!
- Vertical elastic on four corner pockets adjusts to both shallow and deep mattresses (approximately 8" to 18" in depth).
- Hugs and grips mattresses more effectively and stays tight without lifting up.
- Thick and durable all-around 1-inch elastic helps fitted sheets stay snug throughout the night.
ITEMS AVAILABLE (IN-STORES & ONLINE):
Each set comes with a flat sheet, fitted sheet & 2 pillowcases; twin size sets come with a flat sheet, fitted sheet & 1 pillowcase, split king sets come with 1 flat sheet, 2 fitted sheets, and 2 pillowcases.
- Twin: 68" W x 99" L
- Double: 82" Wx 99” L
- Queen: 94" Wx 105” L
- King/Split King: 111" W x 105" L
- Standard (Twin): 21" W x 28" L
- Double / Queen: 21" W x 32” L
- King/Split King: 21" W x 38" L
- Twin: 40" W x 75" L + 17" Drop
- Double: 54" W x 75" L + 17" Drop
- Queen: 60" W x 80" L + 17" Drop
- King: 78" W x 80" L + 17" Drop
- Split King: 40" W x80" L + 17" Drop (2)
Machine wash cold on gentle cycle with a gentle detergent such as Nellie's Laundry Soda. Tumble dry on a gentle setting with low or no heat and remove promptly at cycle end. Add Nellie's Dryer Balls to reduce wrinkles and increase drying efficiency. Touch up with a medium heat iron or steamer as needed. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Do not dry clean. Always wash separately.