eCommerce Operations Assistant
Location: Head Office, Burnaby, BC
Part Time / Full Time: FULL TIME
QE Home is a Canada’s leading fashion bedding specialty retailer with over 75 stores across the country, and a robust e-commerce business. Proudly Canadian and family-owned since 1992, we are passionate about providing customers with beautiful, affordable, comfortable, and eco-friendly bedding solutions — crafted in-house by our design team — along with exceptional and knowledgeable customer service and care.
We want to provide our customers with a seamless shopping experience. Whether they’re looking for stylish Canadian designed duvet covers and accessories, blissfully soft luxury sheet sets, or a cozy temperature regulating duvet, we’re happy to assist our guests in-store, over the phone, or online.
We at QE Home are committed to socially responsible business practices. By prioritizing sustainable practices, exercising social responsibility, and ensuring ethical conduct, we’re creating products that aren’t just better for people – they’re better for the planet, too. We expect all employees to support and aid QE Home in continuing our transition towards environmental and social responsibility in every area of the business. Focusing on minimizing waste and participating in environmental initiatives aimed at achieving our sustainability goals will aid QE Home in being the best corporate citizen it can be.
Requirements & Responsibilities
The eCommerce Operations Assistant responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring e-commerce orders are accurately entered and processed in a timely manner.
- Processing order returns and make order adjustments, as necessary.
- Receiving, transferring and managing product inventory to support e-commerce business.
- Coordinating with the customers service team to bring solutions to customers requests.
- Other duties, as assigned.
Skills & Qualifications
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Experience working with e-commerce platform (Big commerce) and/or shipping (ship station) is an asset.
- Bring a constant improvement mindset to all responsibilities.
- Detail oriented, organized, and able to prioritize and multitask.
- Proficient in English speaking and writing.
- Minimum 1 year of work experience in retail or office environment.
- Available on weekends if schedule requires.
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Hybrid work environment
- Paid time off
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Employee Assistance Program
- On-site parking
- Staff Discount Program
- Opportunity for growth and development
How to Apply
Send your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use "Join the Team: eCommerce Operations Assistant" in your subject line to let us know which position you're applying for.
At QE Home we know that great talent comes in many forms, and we want to meet people at their best. Upon request, we will provide reasonable accommodations to applicants at any time throughout the recruitment and selection process.
QE Home is committed to providing its employees with a work environment free of discrimination, and will at all times, act in accordance with applicable Human Rights legislation and principles.