- Buttery soft and lustrous
- Temperature regulating and moisture wicking
- Sustainable from forest to fabric
Buttery soft and breathable, our Eucalyptus Luxe TENCEL™ Lyocell Fitted Sheets in Lilac, a light floral purple, feature a rich 500 thread count and a lustrous texture that feels amazing against the skin. Derived from sustainably grown and harvested eucalyptus wood, TENCEL™ Lyocell fibers excel at wicking away moisture and regulating temperature, so you can sleep the whole night through. Plus, knowing you’ve made a responsible choice for the environment helps too!
About TENCEL™ Lyocell
TENCEL™ Lyocell is a unique, eco-friendly fiber made from eucalyptus trees and other hardwoods. The fabric made with these fibers is exquisitely soft and excels at regulating temperature and wicking away moisture to keep you cool but cozy all-night long!
Read more about TENCEL™ Lyocell here.
- Vertical elastic on four corner pockets adjusts to both shallow and deep mattresses (approximately 8" to 18" in depth).
- Hugs and grips mattresses more effectively and stays tight without lifting up.
- Thick and durable all-around 1-inch elastic helps fitted sheets stay snug throughout the night.
For help finding your ideal sheet size, read our Sheet Sizing guide!
ITEMS AVAILABLE (IN-STORES & ONLINE):
Each item sold individually (one per package). Coordinating items sold separately.
- Queen: 60" W x 80" L + 17" Drop
- King: 78" W x 80" L + 17" Drop
- 65% TENCEL™ Lyocell, 35% Cotton
- 300 Thread Count
Machine wash cold on gentle cycle with a gentle detergent such as Nellie's Laundry Soda. Tumble dry on a gentle setting with low or no heat and remove promptly at cycle end. Add QE Home Wool Dryer Balls to reduce wrinkles and increases drying efficiency. Touch up with a medium heat iron or steamer as needed. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Do not dry clean. Always wash separately.
Due to their natural fibers, Eucalyptus Luxe sheets may be affected by body lotions and creams with chemical ingredients that can act like bleach or leave oil stains; or, in some rare instances, by higher skin pH levels of the sleeper. Read our handy blog post for help removing any oil stains you discover on your sheets.