- Buttery soft and lustrous
- Temperature regulating and moisture wicking
- Sustainable from forest to fabric
Buttery soft and breathable, our Eucalyptus Luxe TENCEL™ Lyocell Fitted Sheets feature a rich 500 thread count and a lustrous texture that feels amazing against the skin. Derived from sustainably grown and harvested eucalyptus wood, TENCEL™ Lyocell fibers excel at wicking away moisture and regulating temperature, so you can sleep the whole night through. Plus, knowing you’ve made a responsible choice for the environment helps too!
About TENCEL™ Lyocell
TENCEL™ Lyocell is a unique, eco-friendly fiber made from eucalyptus trees and other hardwoods. The fabric made with these fibers is exquisitely soft and excels at regulating temperature and wicking away moisture to keep you cool but cozy all-night long!
- Vertical elastic on four corner pockets adjusts to both shallow and deep mattresses (approximately 8" to 18" in depth).
- Hugs and grips mattresses more effectively and stays tight without lifting up.
- Thick and durable all-around 1-inch elastic helps fitted sheets stay snug throughout the night.
- Twin: 40" W x 75" L + 17" Drop
- Double: 54" W x 75" L + 17" Drop
- Queen: 60" W x 80" L + 17" Drop
- King: 78" W x 80" L + 17" Drop
- 65% TENCEL™ Lyocell, 35% Cotton
- 300 Thread Count
Machine wash cold on gentle cycle with a gentle detergent such as Nellie's Laundry Soda. Tumble dry on a gentle setting with low or no heat and remove promptly at cycle end. Add Nellie's Dryer Balls to reduce wrinkles and increase drying efficiency. Touch up with a medium heat iron or steamer as needed. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Do not dry clean. Always wash separately.
Whenever possible, avoid the use of stain removers on natural fabrics. If using a stain remover, opt for a bleach-free product like our Grandma's Spot Removerand carefully follow the instructions on the label. We don't recommend using commercial-grade stain removers, but if you do, avoid leaving it on for extended periods of time as this may weaken fibers and cause discolouration. For further care instructions, visit our Linen Laundering and Care Page.