First Key / Assistant Manager
Location: Polo Park, Winnipeg, MB
Part Time / Full Time: FULL TIME
QE Home | Quilts Etc. is a designer bedding retailer with over 75 stores across Canada, and a fast-growing e-commerce business. Proudly Canadian and family-owned since 1992, we are passionate about providing customers with beautiful, affordable, comfortable, and eco-friendly bedding solutions — crafted in house by our design team — along with exceptional and knowledgeable customer service and care.
At our Polo Park location, we want to provide our customers with a seamless shopping experience. Whether they’re looking for stylish designer linens and accessories, blissfully soft luxury sheet sets, or a temperature-regulating mulberry silk duvet, we’re happy to assist our guests in-store, over the phone, or online.
Are you passionate about home décor and fashion? Do you possess a successful sales background and supervisory experience, and would love to combine your skills into your career? If that sounds like you, we’d love to meet!
The primary responsibility of the Assistant Manager is to help drive the business, assist in overseeing store operations, and human resources functions within your location. Other responsibilities include helping to ensure the assigned contribution, sales goals, and all other store activities are achieved.
Requirements & Responsibilities
- To maximize the sales and profitability of the store by achieving and surpassing forecasted sales, productivity and shrink goals
- Help to create a store environment which reflects the company philosophy of exceptional customer service
- Assist in recruiting, training and developing the team
- To maintain the day-to-day operations of the store, and constantly monitor results compared to operating budgets
Skills & Qualifications
- Four years retail sales experience, with a minimum of two years in a supervisory capacity
- Demonstrated success in driving sales and building customer loyalty
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Time management and organizational skills
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Scheduling
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- On-line training
- Excellent Support System
- Staff Discount Program
How to Apply
(1) Visit our Polo Park in-person with your résumé
(2) Send your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use "Join the Team: Polo Park - First Key / Assistant Manager" in your subject line to let us know which position you're applying for.