Truly luxurious, our Legacy Hutterite White Goose Down Duvet boasts an extra warm 800+ fill power and a down-proof, 600 thread count cotton sateen shell. Filled with Canadian Hutterite white goose down, this duvet will keep you warm and cozy in any weather!
Hutterite down is the most highly prized of all downs raised in North America and comes from mature geese, with fully formed clusters that are able to trap the maximum amount of air. This layer of air surrounds your body, reflecting back heat, and keeping you warm and comfortable. The down is also soap-cleaned twice rather than chemically cleaned (which does less damage to the down) and sorted twice to separate down from feather. The end result? The softest, lightest, and warmest duvet you could hope for!
Have questions about this duvet or need helping finding your perfect fit? Book a free virtual consultation here!
** For health reasons, duvets are final sale.
Features & Benefits:
- Exceptionally light yet warm and cozy, ideal for cold sleepers or cold seasons
- Baffle box construction for even distribution of down and no cold spots
- Down-proof shell, suitable for people with allergies
- 8 anchor loops to secure a duvet in place (twin: 6 anchor loops)
- 800+ fill power for extra warmth and loftiness
- Crafted in Canada with Canadian Hutterite down
- DOWNMARK® Certified
- Responsible Down Standard Certified
For an in depth explanation of duvet terminology, like fill power and baffle box, read our blog post: 5 Factors to Consider When Picking a Duvet!
SIZES AVAILABLE (IN-STORES & ONLINE):
Each item is sold individually (one per package).
- Twin: 62" W x 88" L - 23 oz fill
- Double: 78" W x 88" L - 28 oz fill
- Queen: 90" W x 90" L - 32 oz fill
- King: 106" W x 90" L - 37 oz fill
- Super King: 114" W x 93" L - 41 oz fill
- Shell: 100% cotton, 600 thread count
- Fill: Hutterite white goose down, 800+ fill power
- Baffle box construction
DOWNMARK certification is recognized worldwide and ensures a product has been finished in Canada following rigorous standards with genuine, high-quality down or feather materials.
Responsible Down Standard Certified
The Responsible Down Standard ensures down and feathers come from geese that have been humanely treated. Only products with 100% certified down and feathers may carry the RDS logo.
Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with non-detergent liquid soap (such as Woolite or Zero). Tumble dry gentle cycle on low heat. Use Nellie’s Dryerballs to increase drying efficiency. If possible, use an extra-large front loading washing machine. If you choose to have your duvet cleaned professionally, ensure that your cleaners have experience with down. Do not bleach or iron. Always protect your duvet with a duvet cover.