I love writing reviews so that I can help other people make educated buying decisions! This is a beautiful duvet. It has given my bed such a haven feel I’ve never had before. It’s fluffy and warm. The one caution I would give is I consider myself a cold sleeper. Before I got this duvet id sleep in a track suit and now I don’t anymore. It definitely is on the warmer side and may be too warm for summer. Love this though, and you will too.
Prestige White Goose Down Duvet
I wouldn't call this "all year warmth" or "all season" because the cotton sateen tight weave gives it some weight. But, the weight positive is it falls/hugs nicely around you while you sleep. We needed a warm duvet for winter but not too warm as hubby sleeps warm naturally, so this is perfect for people who want warm but not too warm a sleep. Great for East Coast Canada Fall to Spring, but too warm for when temps begin to rise. I sleep cold but found it too warm for early Fall. If you sleep cold and want a winter duvet, you may not find this warm enough. All duvets from Quilts Etc. have a low ounce, so even going up to their highest fill may not provide the higher winter warmth you want. Hope that helped.
I love this duvet it is so light and airy. I would highly recommend this duvet.
I'm a warm sleeper, so this duvet works well for me during Fall, Winter and early Spring (then I switch to my silk duvet). I have used it, now, for a few years. I love how its puffiness makes my bed look so inviting and complete. I do find that I need to re-balance the down once in a while though, as they do tend to collect in certain chambers. I think this is a typical down duvet thing, though. The loops that are used to tie together with the duvet cover are great, too.
- 600 fill power white goose down.
- Down-proof 400 thread count cotton sateen shell.
- Insulating baffle box construction for year-round warmth.
Prestige, our medium weight White Goose Down Duvet at 600+ fill power, is ideal for all seasons. Situated mid way on the warmth chart, the result is a soft and lofty duvet that keeps you warm all season long. Our premium down-proof 400 Thread Count cotton sateen shell uses our own unique sealed baffle box design securing the down into individual pockets. Crafted in our BC workshop.
- Shell: 100% cotton sateen, 400 thread count
- Fill: White goose down
Features & Benefits:
- Year-round comfort
- Baffle box construction for loft and insulation
- Excellent body heat regulating qualities
- Double piped bound edges
- 8 anchor loops (Twin Size: 6 anchor loops)
- Fill Power: 600+
- Crafted in Canada of Imported Materials
** Due to health reasons, duvets are final sale.
Sizes AVAILABLE (in stores & online):
Each item is sold individually (one per package). Limited quantities available, please call and verify availability at the store as stock changes daily.
- Twin: 62" W x 88" L - 23 oz fill
- Double: 78" W x 88" L - 27 oz fill
- Queen: 90" W x 90" L - 32 oz fill
- King: 106" W x 90" L - 36 oz fill
- Super King: 114" W x 93" L - 41 oz fill
- Shell: 100% Cotton Sateen, 400 Thread Count
- This product has been verified in an independent laboratory and tested for harmful substances according to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® Certification number: SHHO 077115 TESTEX
- Fill: White goose down
Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with non-detergent liquid soap (such as Woolite or Zero). Tumble dry gentle cycle on low heat. Use Nellie’s Dryerballs to increase drying efficiency. If possible, use an extra-large front loading washing machine. If you choose to have your duvet cleaned professionally, ensure that your cleaners have experience with down. Do not bleach or iron. Always protect your duvet with a duvet cover.