- Made with 600+ loft white goose down
- Down-proof 420 thread count cotton sateen shell
- Insulating baffle box construction for year-round warmth
Medium weight with lots of loft, our Prestige White Goose Down Duvet is ideal for all-seasons with a fill power of 600+! Situated midway on the warmth chart, this duvet is soft, lofty, and will keep you warm all-season long. A down-proof 420 thread count cotton sateen shell and baffle box construction ensure down stays evenly distributed and eliminate cold spots, so you can sleep soundly the whole night through! Crafted in Canada at our BC workshop.
To learn more about our duvets, read our Duvet Guide!
Have questions about this duvet or need helping finding your perfect fit? Book a free virtual consultation here!
** For health reasons, duvets are final sale.
Features & Benefits:
- 600+ fill power white goose down, ideal for year-round comfort
- Baffle box construction ensures even distribution of down and eliminates cold spots
- Down-proof, 420 thread count cotton sateen shell
- Excellent body heat regulating properties
- Double-piped bound edges
- 8 anchor loops to secure a duvet cover in place (twin: 6 anchor loops)
- Crafted in Canada with imported materials
- Downmark® Certified
For an in depth explanation of duvet terminology, like fill power and baffle box, read our blog post: 5 Factors to Consider When Picking a Duvet!
RESPONSIBLE DOWN STANDARD Certified
The Responsible Down Standard certification ensures a company follows best practices in animal welfare and products contain only certified material.
DOWNMARK® certification is recognized worldwide and ensures a product has been finished in Canada following rigorous standards with genuine, high-quality down or feather materials.
SIZES AVAILABLE (IN-STORES & ONLINE):
Each item is sold individually (one per package).
- Twin: 62" W x 88" L - 23 oz fill
- Double: 78" W x 88" L - 27 oz fill
- Queen: 90" W x 90" L - 32 oz fill
- King: 106" W x 90" L - 36 oz fill
- Super King: 114" W x 93" L - 41 oz fill
- Shell: 100% cotton sateen, 420 thread count
- Fill: White goose down, 600+ fill power
- Baffle box construction
Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with non-detergent liquid soap (such as Woolite or Zero). Tumble dry gentle cycle on low heat. Use QE Home Wool Dryer Balls to increase drying efficiency. If possible, use an extra-large front loading washing machine. If you choose to have your duvet cleaned professionally, ensure that your cleaners have experience with down. Do not bleach or iron. Always protect your duvet with a duvet cover.