Sales Associate – Part Time
Location: Georgian Mall, Barrie, ON
Part Time / Full Time: PART TIME
QE Home | Quilts Etc. is a designer bedding retailer with over 75 stores across Canada, and a fast-growing e-commerce business. Proudly Canadian and family-owned since 1992, we are passionate about providing customers with beautiful, affordable, comfortable, and eco-friendly bedding solutions — crafted in house by our design team — along with exceptional and knowledgeable customer service and care.
At our Georgian Mall location, we want to provide our customers with a seamless shopping experience. Whether they’re looking for stylish designer linens and accessories, blissfully soft luxury sheet sets, or a temperature-regulating mulberry silk duvet, we’re happy to assist our guests in-store, over the phone, or online.
Are you passionate about fashion/home décor? Do you possess a successful sales background, value great customer service, and would love to combine your skills for your career? If that sounds like you, we’d love to meet!
The primary responsibilities of a sales associate are driving sales and providing exemplary customer service. Other responsibilities include processing sales, restocking shelves and other retail housekeeping duties.
We at QE Home are committed to socially responsible business practices. By prioritizing sustainable practices, exercising social responsibility, and ensuring ethical conduct, we’re creating products that aren’t just better for people – they’re better for the planet, too.
We expect all employees to support and aid QE Home in continuing our transition towards environmental and social responsibility in every area of the business. Focusing on minimizing waste and participating in environmental initiatives aimed at achieving our sustainability goals will aid QE Home in being the best corporate citizen it can be.
Requirements & Responsibilities
- Deliver friendly, supportive, energetic, and enthusiastic customer service
- Inform and educate customers using detailed product knowledge
- Help troubleshoot any customer concerns clearly and effectively
- Be ambitious and motivated to sell new and designer products
- Thrive in a team-based environment to achieve store goals
- Share your flair and passion for fashion and home decor
Skills & Qualifications
- Previous sales and retail experience preferred
- Dedication towards providing exceptional customer service and in-store experiences
- Demonstrated success in driving sales and building customer loyalty
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Previous experience in home styling or fashion retail an asset
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Flexible scheduling
- Comprehensive benefits package for those working 28+ hours
- On-line training program
- Staff Discount Program
- Bonus incentives
Reporting to the Store Manager, and coordinating with other Sales Associates.
How to Apply
(1) Visit our store location in-person with your résumé
(2) Send your résumé to email@example.com
Please use "Join the Team: Georgian Mall - Sales Associate" in your subject line to let us know which position you're applying for.
At QE Home we know that great talent comes in many forms, and we want to meet people at their best. Upon request, we will provide reasonable accommodations to applicants at any time throughout the recruitment and selection process.
QE Home is committed to providing its employees with a work environment free of discrimination, and will at all times, act in accordance with applicable Human Rights legislation and principles.