- Made with 550+ loft white duck down fill
- Baffle box construction keeps fill in place
- Light warmth, ideal for warm sleepers
Lightweight and lofty, our Sierra Hungarian White Duck Down Duvet is ideal for warm seasons or warm sleepers. With a 100% cotton shell, this duvet is naturally breathable, so you can stay cool yet cozy. Baffle box construction ensures an even distribution of down and eliminates cold spots, while anchor loops can be used to keep your duvet cover in place. No matter what kind of sleeper you are, our Sierra Down Duvet will keep you comfortable the whole night through!
To learn more about our duvets, read our Duvet Guide!
Have questions about this duvet or need helping finding your perfect fit? Book a free virtual consultation here!
** Due to health reasons, duvets are final sale.
Features & Benefits:
- Light warmth, ideal for warm sleepers or warm weather
- Baffle-box construction keeps fill in place
- 600+ loft white duck down fill
- 100% cotton, down-proof shell
- Double piped bound edges
- 8 anchor loops (twin: 6 anchor loops)
- Machine washable
For an in depth explanation of duvet terminology, like fill power and baffle box, read our blog post: 5 Factors to Consider When Picking a Duvet!
RESPONSIBLE DOWN STANDARD Certified
The Responsible Down Standard certification ensures a company follows best practices in animal welfare and products contain only certified material.
DOWNMARK® certification is recognized worldwide and ensures a product has been finished in Canada following rigorous standards with genuine, high-quality down or feather materials.
The DOWNPASS Certification ensures down or feather materials sourced from Europe meet the highest ethical standards for animal welfare and quality control.
This product has been verified in an independent laboratory and tested for harmful substances according to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® Certification number: SHHO 077115 TESTEX
SIZES AVAILABLE (IN-STORES & ONLINE):
Each item is sold individually (one per package).
- Twin: 62" W x 88" L - 15 oz fill
- Double: 78" W x 88" L - 18 oz fill
- Queen: 90" W x 90" L- 21 oz fill
- King: 106" W x 90" L - 24 oz fill
- Super King: 114" W x 93" L - 27 oz fill
- Shell: 100% cotton, 250 thread count
- Fill: Hungarian White Duck Down
- Baffle-box construction
Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with non-detergent liquid soap (such as Woolite or Zero). Tumble dry gentle cycle on "air dry" or lowest heat possible. Use QE Home Wool Dryer Balls to increase drying efficiency. If possible, use an extra-large front loading washing machine. If you choose to have your duvet cleaned professionally, ensure that your cleaners have experience with down. Do not bleach or iron. Always protect your duvet with a duvet cover.