- Excellent light warmth duvet
- Fast-drying, hypoallergenic microgel
- Stitched box construction maintaining fill placement
The Carmanah is a light-weight duvet that is ideal for the warmer seasons or warm sleepers.
Soft and lofty, this duvet is encased in a breathable 310 thread count cotton shell with a stitched box construction to keep you comfortable all night long. Filled with a 100% soft and fluffy polyester microgel that is soft and fluffy, the Carmanah maintains loft with proper care and is hypoallergenic. This is an excellent premium synthetic down duvet alternative featuring easy care and great value.
- Shell: 100% cotton, 310 thread count
- Fill: 100% polyester microgel
MORE FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Compresses easily into your washing machine
- Double piped bound edges
- 8 anchor loops (Twin size: 6 anchor loops)
** Due to health reasons, duvets are final sale.
SIZES AVAILABLE (IN STORES & ONLINE):
Each item is sold individually (one per package). Limited quantities available, please call and verify availability at the store as stock changes daily.
- Twin: 62" W x 88" L
- Double: 78" W x 88" L
- Queen: 90" W x 90" L
- King: 106" W x 90" L
- Super King: 114" W x 93" L
- Shell: 100% Cotton, 300 Thread Count
- Fill: 50% siliconized polyester, 50% non siliconized polyester
Wash in cold water using a front loading washer on gentle cycle. If using a top-loading machine, wash on a knitwear cycle. If using a powdered detergent, mix with water first to dissolve. Do not use bleach. A whitening agent may be used with a spot test first. Tumble dry gentle cycle on low heat. Use Nellie’s Dryerballs to increase drying efficiency.