Filled with a microgel fiber, this duvet is designed to provide the feel and comfort of a natural down duvet. This duvet combines soft texture and weightless warmth, featuring hypoallergenic microgel fill. The Carmanah is encased in a 310 thread count cotton shell which enhances softness and breath-ability and makes for a very comfortable nights sleep. Box stitched construction ensures that the fill does not shift. Ideal for warm sleepers and suitable for the warmer weather, this is premium synthetic down alternative duvet is easy to care and is set at a great value.
- Shell: 100% cotton, 310 thread count
- Fill: 100% polyester microgel
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Excellent light warmth duvet
- Fast-drying, hypoallergenic microgel
- Stitched box construction maintaining fill placement
- Compresses easily into your washing machine
- Double piped bound edges
- 8 anchor loops (Twin size: 6 anchor loops)
** Due to health reasons, duvets are final sale.
SIZES AVAILABLE (IN STORES & ONLINE):
Each item is sold individually (one per package). Limited quantities available, please call and verify availability at the store as stock changes daily.
- Twin: 62" W x 88" L
- Double: 78" W x 88" L
- Queen: 90" W x 90" L
- King: 106" W x 90" L
- Super King: 114" W x 93" L
- Shell: 100% Cotton, 300 Thread Count
- Fill: 50% siliconized polyester, 50% non siliconized polyester
Wash in cold water using a front loading washer on gentle cycle. If using a top-loading machine, wash on a knitwear cycle. If using a powdered detergent, mix with water first to dissolve. Do not use bleach. A whitening agent may be used with a spot test first. Tumble dry gentle cycle on low heat. Use Nellie’s Dryerballs to increase drying efficiency.