I was worried about purchasing a duvet because my husband and I are warm sleepers but this duvet is perfect. Not too warm and not too heavy, it is just right. Also it is still fluffy and fills the cover well.
Carmanah Microgel Duvet
Soft, lofty, and light as a cloud, our Carmanah Microgel Duvet is ideal for warm sleepers or warm seasons! Encased in a breathable, 310 thread count cotton shell, this duvet will keep you cool and comfortable in any weather. Stitch box construction keeps the fill in place, and the duvet compresses easily for fuss-free machine washing. Filled with polyester microgel, our Carmanah duvet is a hypoallergenic choice with great value.
Have questions about this duvet or need helping finding your perfect fit? Book a free virtual consultation here! ** Due to health reasons, duvets are final sale.
Features & Benefits:
- Ideal for warm sleepers or warm seasons
- 185-200 GSM* lightweight duvet
- Fast-drying, hypoallergenic microgel fill
- Soft, 100% cotton shell
- Compresses easily for machine-washing
- 8 anchor loops to secure a duvet in place (twin: 6 anchor loops)
- Double piped bound edges
- OEKO-TEX® Certified
*GSM denotes the weight of a textile, and refers to Grams Per Square Meter. For our duvets, GSM describes the weight of the fill and does not take into account the weight of the shell.
SIZES AVAILABLE (IN STORES & ONLINE):
Each item is sold individually (one per package).
- Twin: 62" W x 88" L - 23 oz
- Double: 78" W x 88" L - 30 oz
- Queen: 90" W x 90" L - 35 oz
- King: 106" W x 90" L - 42 oz
- Super King: 114" W x 93" L - 48 oz
- Shell: 100% cotton, 300 thread count
- Fill: 50% siliconized polyester, 50% non siliconized polyester
- Box stitch construction
This product has been verified in an independent laboratory and tested for harmful substances according to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® Certification number: SHHO 077115 TESTEX
Wash in cold water using a front loading washer on gentle cycle. If using a top-loading machine, wash on a knitwear cycle. If using a powdered detergent, mix with water first to dissolve. Do not use bleach. A whitening agent may be used with a spot test first. Tumble dry gentle cycle on low heat. Use Nellie’s Dryerballs to increase drying efficiency.