To create a registry, you will need to be signed into your online account.
Click “Create” to create a list.
Time to go shopping!
This Contest Has Now Closed.
Contest Ended June 13th, 2023
Looking for the perfect gift can be a daunting task, but we’re here to help! Our gift guides offer a variety of unique and thoughtful options for every occasion. From wedding gifts to housewarming presents and more, we’ve got you covered.
Create a cozy and stylish retreat for the happy couple with our luxury bedding and home decor gifts. Perfect for starting their new chapter together.Shop Wedding Gifts
Help make their house a home! Our collection of eco-friendly textiles, trendy decor and home essentials will create a warm and inviting space for new memories to be made.Shop Housewarming Gifts
Impart the ideal graduation gift with our stylish and practical bedding and home decor, providing a comforting ambiance to their new dorm or living space.Shop Graduation Gifts
QE HOME | QUILTS ETC WIN YOUR GIFT REGISTRY CONTEST RULES
NO PAYMENT OR PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER THE WIN YOUR GIFT REGISTRY CONTEST. IF YOU ARE A MINOR, ASK YOUR PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN FOR PERMISSION TO ENTER AND THEIR HELP TO ENTER. EACH PARTICIPANT (OR MINOR PARTICIPANT’S PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN) AGREES TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES OF THE CONTEST. ENTRIES ARE ONLY OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF CANADA (EXCLUDING RESIDENTS OF QUEBEC).
- Eligibility: The QE Home | Quilts Etc Win Your Gift Registry Contest (the “Contest”) is open to all residents of Canada (excluding residents of Quebec) who have reached the age of majority in their Province of residence, except employees, retirees of QE Home | Quilts Etc and its affiliates, franchisees, agents, associates, dealers, representatives, advertising and promotional agencies and members of the immediate family of these employees and retirees or any person with whom they are domiciled.
- SPONSOR: The Contest is sponsored by Quilts Etc (“Sponsor”), 8168 Glenwood Drive, Burnaby BC V3N 5E9.
- ENTRY/SUBMISSION PERIOD: The Contest entry period is open through June 13, 2023 at 11:59PM Pacific Time (“the Entry Period”). All entries must be received during the Entry Period to be eligible to win a prize. Proof of submission is not deemed to be proof of receipt of the entry.
When ENTERING CONTEST:
- Information from all submitted entries exclusively becomes the property of the Sponsor. The Sponsor shall have the perpetual, irrevocable, world-wide and fully-transferable right (but not obligation) to use, modify, display, reproduce, make derivative works of for promotional purposes in any manner or media whether now or hereafter existing and/or to otherwise use or commercially exploit any entry (or any part thereof) or information or ideas contained within any entry, all without further payment, consideration, attribution, notice or consent. Entries generated by a computer program, robotic or other automated means will be disqualified.
- Entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted, false, lost, or late, or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules of Contest may be disqualified from the Contest at the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- Each winner of the Contest (“Winner”) will be notified by email and/or through the Instagram platform at the email address and/or accounts provided during entry. The Sponsor shall not be liable for failed, returned, or misdirected notifications, or notifications which otherwise cannot be sent by the Sponsor or received by the finalist. The Winner will have forty-eight (48) hours from the time of first notification as set forth above to respond, as directed in the notification. A non-response by a finalist or non-receipt of notification response after the specified forty-eight (48) hours will be considered forfeiture, and an alternate winner may be re-drawn.
- The Winner will be notified after 9:00 am (Pacific) within ten (10) business days following the closing of submission deadline, and will be required to correctly answer a skill-testing mathematical question and complete a contest release form prior to being awarded the prize.
At the end of the submission deadline, one (1) Winner will be chosen amongst the participants who submitted an entry for each individual prize, resulting in three (3) total winners.
These prizes consist of:
- Two (2) $500 QE Home Gift Cards
- One (1) $50 QE Home Gift Card
Each Prize is non-transferable and non-assignable, and is not refundable, and must be accepted as awarded. Prize shall have no redeemable cash value. No cash or other substitution may be made.
Each Winner may retrieve their prize at any QE Home | Quilts Etc store of their choosing after answering a skill testing math question. They will be asked to show valid Photo ID to confirm their identity. Alternatively, each winner may choose to pay to have the prize shipped to an address; QE Home | Quilts Etc will provide a shipping quote and coordinate payment with the winner.
GENERAL CONDITIONS: The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole direction, to terminate, modify or suspend the Contest if, in the Sponsor’s sole opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of tampering with any part of the Contest, or if viruses, bugs, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical difficulties, acts of God or failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest. The Sponsor is not responsible for any changes or unavailability of any service that may interfere with the Contest (including any limitations, any restrictions, or any conditions on Sponsor’s ability to use the Service for the Contest as set forth herein that are not acceptable to Sponsor) or ability of a participant to timely enter, receive notices or communicate with the Sponsor, in which case the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may terminate the Contest. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or to be acting in violation of these Rules of Contest or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Rules of Contest shall not constitute a waiver of that provision or any other provision of these Rules of Contest.
RELEASE: By entering the Contest, each participant (and if a participant is a minor, his/her parent or legal guardian) irrevocably releases, in perpetuity, and holds harmless the Sponsor and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, and all of the respective employees, directors, and agents of the foregoing from and against all claims, damages or liabilities arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participant’s participation and/or entry in the Contest and/or participant’s award, receipt or use of any prize awarded in the Contest.
PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited by law, participation in the Contest constitutes participant’s consent to the Sponsor’s (and its designees’, successors’ and assigns’) use of participant’s name, biography, likeness, voice, photographs, video, opinions, statements, hometown, province and country for promotional purposes in any manner or media (including, without limitation, online), worldwide, in perpetuity, and without further payment, consideration, notice or consent.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Sponsor is not responsible for: a) incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information or late, lost, stolen, unintelligible, illegible, damaged, mutilated, altered, incomplete, or misdirected entries or entries received through impermissible or illegitimate channels, all of which will be disqualified; b) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any telephone, computer online systems, computer equipment, website, server provider, network, hardware or software; c) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any website or service (including, without limitation, any social media service); d) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; e) printing, typographical, electronic or human errors which may occur in the offer or administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; or f) any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to participant’s computer, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participant’s participation in the Contest (including, without limitation, from use of service from any social media platform), or from viewing, playing or downloading any material from the Sponsor’s or any social media website(s), regardless of whether the material was prepared by the Sponsor or a third party, and regardless of whether the material is connected to the Sponsor’s website by a hypertext link
DISPUTES: Participant agrees that: a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Contest, or the prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and solely and exclusively in a federal or provincial court located in British Columbia, Canada; participant submits to sole and exclusive personal jurisdiction to said courts in the Province of British Columbia for any such dispute and irrevocably waives any and all rights to object to such jurisdiction; b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out of pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Contest but in no event attorneys’ fees; and c) under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for and participant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Rules of Contest, or the rights and obligations of participant or Sponsor in connection with the Contest shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Province of British Columbia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules of provisions (whether of the Province of British Columbia, Canada, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Province of British Columbia.
*Valid for first time QEHomeLinens.com customers only. $10 discount valid with min. purchase of $200 on Carlingdale, Home Republic, Aruba, Seventh Heaven brands; excludes End of Season Clearance products and purchases of gift cards; offer expires 15 days after signing up.