- 650+ fill power white goose down duvet
- Extra warmth – ideal for cold sleepers
- Crafted in Canada
Pamper yourself with our luxurious Imperial Hungarian White Goose Down Duvet! Generously filled with top quality white European goose down, this duvet is warm, light, and soft as a cloud. The Imperial Hungarian Duvet is 650+ fill power of supreme white goose down clusters, offering superior insulating qualities. With this duvet, we've included more of the lighter down, less of the heavier feather resulting in a lighter and fluffier duvet while being more effective where insulating is concerned. The down-proof inner-coated shell is a silky soft 500 thread count pure cotton sateen. Double-stitched, silver corded edges for supreme quality. This allows the down to loft fully and spread evenly through each compartment, improving insulation and eliminating cold spots.
To learn more about our duvets, read our Duvet Guide!
Have questions about this duvet or need helping finding your perfect fit? Book a free virtual consultation here!
** For health reasons, duvets are final sale.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- 650+ fill power white Hungarian goose down
- Baffle box construction ensures even distribution of down and eliminates cold spots
- Down-proof, 500 thread count cotton sateen shell
- Excellent body heat regulating properties
- Double-stitched, silver corded edges
- 8 anchor loops to secure a duvet cover in place (twin: 6 anchor loops)
- Crafted in Canada with imported materials
RESPONSIBLE DOWN STANDARD Certified
The Responsible Down Standard certification ensures a company follows best practices in animal welfare and products contain only certified material.
DOWNMARK® certification ensures a product has been finished in Canada with genuine, high-quality down or feather materials.
This product has been verified in an independent laboratory and tested for harmful substances according to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® Certification number: SHHO 077115 TESTEX
ITEMS AVAILABLE (IN STORES & ONLINE):
Each item is sold individually (one per package).
- Twin: 62" W x 88" L - 21 oz fill
- Double: 78" W x 88" L - 25 oz fill
- Queen: 90" W x 90" L - 29 oz fill
- King: 106" W x 90" L - 33 oz fill
- Super King: 114" W x 93" L - 37 oz fill
- Shell: 100% Cotton Sateen, 500 Thread Count
- Fill: White Hungarian Goose Down
Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with non-detergent liquid soap (such as Woolite or Zero). Tumble dry gentle cycle on "air dry" or lowest heat possible. Add QE Home Wool Dryer Balls to reduce wrinkles and increases drying efficiency. If possible, use an extra-large front loading washing machine. If you choose to have your duvet cleaned professionally, ensure that your cleaners have experience with down. Do not bleach or iron. Always protect your duvet with a duvet cover.